Feb 09, 2022 4:00 PM
Join TRC’s Mike LaMont, Ed McCaffery and Bill Gorman as they discuss underground facilities damage prevention programs, including watch and protect, which assists both facility operators and excavators with QA/QC of excavators and markout personnel and programs and root cause analysis. These programs reduce risk and damage by focusing on education, training, communication, processes and auditing.
Topics include what a successful program looks like and also:
- Change Management, Education and Training
- Communication and Engagement
- Watch Guarding and Damage Prevention Advising
- Root Cause Analysis on Damage and KPIs
- Records, Documentation and Processes