Laboratory Analysis Services
TRC maintains multiple accredited in-house laboratories to perform various analytical services in the areas of asbestos, lead, radon, particulate matter and wet chemistry. TRC remains at the forefront of industry advancements and ensures client-focused laboratory services at national market rates.
Our laboratory is approved to perform analyses in all 50 states in the U.S.
TRC Laboratory Accreditations and Qualifications
- EPA Asbestos Bulk Sample Analysis Quality Assurance Program
- Accredited by the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP Lab Code 101424) For Asbestos Bulk Fiber Analysis
- The American Industrial Hygiene Associations (AIHA) Proficiency Analytical Testing (PAT) Program (Organization ID PAT-100122)
- AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs, LLC (Laboratory ID: LAP-100122) for Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM)/Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM) Analysis
- Certified as an analytical laboratory by the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP ID 102266-AL)
Our Analysis Services
TRC specializes in several areas of laboratory analysis, including:
Dual Asbestos Analysis
Polarized Light Microscopy (PLM) for asbestos bulk sample analysis including gravimetric preparation (NOB) and point count quantification and Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) for airborne asbestos fiber concentration analysis following the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) 7400 method.
Lead in Air Analysis
Performed using an XRF spectrum analyzer following the NIOSH 7702 method.
Particulate/Total Dust in Air Analysis
Performed gravimetrically following the NIOSH 0500 method.
Radon in Air Analysis
Conducted utilizing a gamma spectroscopy system on activated charcoal canisters.
EPA Emissions Testing
Performed following US EPA Methods 5, 6, 8, 202 and 202a.
TRC’s staff consists of highly experienced lab managers, lab analysts, quality control managers and AIHA Asbestos Analysts Registry (AAR) Analysts. These experts have performed thousands analyses for clients within the public and private sector across the U.S. Our in-house laboratory analysis services expedite turn-around times and the completion of required testing to meet tight project schedules and facilitate analyses as needed 24/7, including third shifts, weekends and holidays, to maintain regulatory compliance, ensure a safe workplace and responsibly complete redevelopment and demolition projects.
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.