Solutions to help you overcome development hurdles and efficiently move projects into construction and operation.
From roadways to bridges, transmission lines to solar farms, or facility closures to cleanups, analyzing a project’s feasibility and conceptualizing the best path forward is critical to success. We bring both engineering and construction perspectives to the planning process, helping you seamlessly evaluate design, regulatory, environmental and economic issues and impacts.
Our services include:
- Alternatives analysis
- Site selection and evaluation
- Schematics and drawings
- Conceptual engineering design
- Preliminary design and FEED studies
- Cost estimates
- Environmental compliance and constraints analysis
- Special use permits
- Structural and infrastructure assessment
- Cost benefit analysis
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.