Solutions designed to mitigate project delays by addressing social concerns while meeting regulatory obligations.
As challenges to pipeline, power, and transportation infrastructure development continue to increase, the implementation of a meaningful and comprehensive public and regulatory outreach and engagement program is essential for project success.
We leverage technical strengths across a range of practices to incorporate strategies that remove project uncertainty from changing policies; stronger, organized and well-funded interest groups; and a shifting political landscape. Our program extends into project operation and maintenance to avoid permitting violations, foster continued stakeholder relations, and establish a positive environment for future projects.
Our integrated approach helps you think differently about your biggest problems. Working together, we apply our unparalleled environmental, consultative, engineering and applied technology experience to successfully advance projects to completion. Please contact us for more information.
LET OUR EXPERTS HELP YOU
Our Services Include:
- Stakeholder Identification and Database Management
- Stakeholder Management Plans
- Public Participation Planning and Implementation
- Informational Materials and Graphics
- Social Media Mining and Analysis
- Public Meeting Coordination and Facilitation
- Community and Elected Official Engagement
- Consulting Party and Special Purpose Meetings
- Regulatory Engagement and Support
- Risk Assessment and Incident Management
- Comprehensive Training Services
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.