Renewable Natural Gas
Program management and execution solutions across the full project lifecycle.
Renewable natural gas (RNG) projects are uniquely complex, requiring intensive coordination, strategic approaches and effective change management.
As a trusted advisor to the energy industry for over 50 years, TRC specializes in program management, engineering, regulatory, right-of-way, environmental and construction solutions, helping you plan, develop and implement your RNG projects on-time and on-budget.
We leverage advanced technology to maximize collaboration, create value, reduce costs and facilitate overall project execution. Our experience includes the development of RNG programs and projects from numerous sources, as well as gas clean-up, transportation, compression, injection into distribution and transmission lines and operations and maintenance.
Our Renewable Natural Gas Services include:
- Voluntary Green Gas Programs
- Utility Supplier Network Management
- Comprehensive Landfill Gas to Energy Services
- Comprehensive Animal Biowaste to RNG Services
- Pipeline Route Selection and Land Survey/Acquisition
- Gas Clean-up and Compression
- Pipeline, Upgrading Facility, Interconnect Engineering
- Environmental Permitting and Inspection
- Biological and Cultural Resource Studies
- Biogas/RNG Quality Testing/Verification
- Comprehensive Engineering and Construction Services
- Operations and Maintenance
- Public Outreach
From offtake structuring to engineering and construction. Learn more about how our collaboration can help make your project vision a reality.
Read about TRC and Marvel
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the power experts at TRC.