Lakes, Ponds and Rivers
Trusted experts in environmentally-sound lake, pond and river management
We help safeguard water resources against threats of changing land use, nonpoint source pollution, and stormwater events. Our scientists and engineers have completed more than 600 water resource assessment, management, and permitting projects in support of our clients.
The TRC water resources team has more than 20 years of experience working through project challenges complicated by various stakeholder interests, multiple source contributions and limited funding. That’s why TRC tailors our approach to each project’s specific needs and recommend and prepare the most appropriate studies, designs, and plans to enhance, protect, and restore water resources.
Our Inland Water Services
Our integrated approach helps you think differently about your biggest problems. Working together, we apply our unparalleled environmental, consultative, engineering and applied technology experience to successfully advance projects to completion.
Please contact us for more information.
LET OUR EXPERTS HELP YOU
Our Services Include:
- Algal Bloom/Cyanobacteria Management
- Aquatic Habitat Restoration
- Bathymetric Surveys and Mapping
- Benthic Habitat Surveys and Assessments
- Environmental Permitting and Regulatory Compliance
- GIS Analysis and Mapping
- Invasive Species Surveys and Management
- Lake and Pond Studies and Restoration
- Sediment Sampling, Analysis, and Management
- Surface Water Quality Sampling and Analysis
- River mechanics and surface water modeling
- River geomorphology studies and analysis
- Harmful Algal Bloom Management
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.