Field Services & Inspection
Ensuring the integrity and safety of construction materials.
Large construction and renovation projects require procurement and shipment of structural steel and precast concrete components produced at fabrication facilities around the world. TRC works with owners and contractors providing QA/QC services regarding the integrity and quality of such material from the point of fabrication through project site installation.
TRC is a reliable partner in oversight and management services in structural material fabrication, installation, and in-situ repairs for infrastructure, facility, and power delivery construction projects. With in-house professional materials engineers, nondestructive testing
(NDT) technicians, and steel fabrication shop inspectors, our skilled staff provide assistance throughout the full project life cycle.
TRC’s source inspection team works across the globe, providing technical expertise, supplier relationships, and experience in international logistics to exceed your local and global material sourcing requirements and expectations. We work with the related domestic and international codes and standards.
Fabrication Oversight & Management Services
Reliable Partner in Oversight
- Structural Steel Fabrication Inspection and NDT
- Precast and Prestressed Concrete Fabrication Inspection
- Fabrication QA/QC Plans Development and Monitoring Compliance
- Supplier Identification and Prescreening
- Fabrication Facility Audits for Capabilities and Quality
- System Compliance
- Material Procurement, Sourcing, and Expediting
- Construction Management for Installation Oversight
- Material QA Acceptance/Sign-offs
- Metallurgical Engineering and Forensic Assessments
- In-situ Repair Inspections
- Document Management and Control
Specialty Inspection Services
- Structural Steel Shop Fabrication Inspection
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete Fabrication Plant Inspection
- Non-Destructive Testing (MT, PT, UT, RT)
- Plant Audits
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Forensic Analysis
- Steel Coatings Inspection
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT)
- Expertise in domestic and international codes and standards (AWS, API, ASME, PCI, ACI, NACE)
Broad Specialties. Unparalleled Experience.
- Construction Managers
- Welding Engineers
- AWS Certified Welding Inspectors
- ASNT Certified NDT Technicians
- NACE/SSPC Certified Coating Inspectors
- PAUT (Phased Array UT) Inspectors
- ACI Certified Concrete Technicians
- PCI Certified Plant Concrete Inspectors
- ICC Special Inspectors for Structural Steel Welding & Bolting
TRC supports all stages of structural material procurement, fabrication, and installation during design and construction. The TRC management team includes industry recognized professionals in welding engineering, NDT, and coatings of structural steel and concrete. Our service footprint spreads across more than 40 countries worldwide, with operations hubs in Pennsylvania and California. Our international operations are coordinated through the local office in Shanghai, China.
Conventional fabrication inspection practices aggregate electronic and paper forms and use manual data entry for regulatory reporting. TRC's Inspection Insights generates completeness reports in the click of a button, cutting months off the process.
Click to learn more!