Apr 18, 2023 6:00 PM
TRC, a national leader in per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) characterization, research and technical consulting, has developed this webinar to help our clients understand and navigate the current state of PFAS regulations. This webinar will provide attendees with where we are now, where we are going and the potential implications.
Topics will include:
- Summary of the PFAS Regulatory Landscape in Individual States
- Overview of PFAS Strategic Roadmap
- PFAS MCLs
- NPDES Permits & Effluent Guideline Developments
- EPA’s Funding for Water Systems
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) & TSCA Reporting Requirements
- EPA Regional Screening Levels
- CERCLA Hazardous Substances Designation
- RCRA Update
- Risk Management
Have specific questions or concerns? Send us your questions in advance of the webinar: firstname.lastname@example.org.