May 24, 2023 5:00 PM
Due to specific development in North Carolina, the state is in front of many states and EPA in understanding their PFAS situation. NCDEQ is pushing ahead to identify sources and impacts of PFAS in the state to develop management regulations.
This webinar will help you understand and navigate the current state of PFAS regulations in North Carolina, where we are now, where we are going and the potential implications.
Topics will include:
- Summary of the PFAS Regulatory Landscape in North Carolina
- Overview of the NC and EPA PFAS Strategic Roadmaps
- PFAS MCLs
- NPDES Permits & Effluent Guideline Developments
- Solid Waste Sampling Requirements
- Title V Permit Requirements
- Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) & TSCA Reporting Requirements
- EPA Regional Screening Levels
- CERCLA Hazardous Substances Designation
- RCRA Update
- Risk Management