Civil & Transportation
Planning and implementing solutions to improve safety, capacity and mobility.
Expanding populations, increased development and rising fuel costs are part of an ongoing cycle of change that increase traffic congestion and accident rates. TRC is a traffic engineering company providing comprehensive services to adapt and improve traffic control.
Led by registered professional engineers and staff who hold specialized Professional Traffic Operations Engineers (PTOE) or Traffic Operations Practitioner Specialists (TOPS) certifications, TRC’s traffic engineering firm is a center of excellence with experience in mitigating safety and capacity concerns for local communities, state transportation agencies and private developers.
Using industry-standard software such as Synchro 7, CORSIM, HCS+ and TransPlan, we perform traffic analysis, transportation planning studies, simulation and modeling to develop existing base conditions, determine future conditions and test the effectiveness of improvement recommendations.
Whether your needs entail a simple safety improvement at an intersection, comprehensive corridor modifications, signal enhancements, traffic calming measures, capacity improvements or comprehensive traffic and transportation modeling, TRC offers the expertise and depth of resources that are needed to accomplish your objectives.
Traffic Engineering Studies & Services:
- Access management studies
- Accident analysis
- Level-of-service analysis
- Traffic calming studies
- Traffic simulation modeling
- Internal traffic circulation studies
- Traffic impact studies for land development projects
- Parking efficiency studies/parking demand studies
- Roadway improvement/access plans
- Traffic signal warrant studies
- Traffic signal design, timing, operation, and modification
- Sign inventory and management
- Maintenance-of-traffic and transportation planning
Looking for a traffic engineering company that will offer effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.