“We are investing in our communities, growing our footprint, supporting exciting projects. From resilient infrastructure to decarbonization and renewable energy, to environmental sustainability we invite you to learn more about how TRC is supporting the future of infrastructure.”
Solutions from Start to Finish. TRC understands the complexities inherent to starting any complex project, from obtaining stakeholder engagement to designing construction frameworks. Our team of industry experts bring decades of knowledge and experience to help clients effectively plan the trajectory of their projects.
TRC is recognized throughout the industry for delivering client projects on time, on budget and commissioned to operate according to the owner’s project requirements (OPR) and basis of design (BOD) specifications.
- Project Delivery
- Strategy Development
- Concept Engineering
- Project Controls
- Capital Improvement Budget Development
- Oversight Management
Our internationally qualified and certified inspectors are experts in QA/QC and documentation. Equipped with TRC’s proprietary Inspection Insights software we collect data throughout the fabrication process. These efficiency gains shave several months off construction timelines.
- Bridges and Structures – Structural Steel, Prestressed concrete inspection, Culverts, Earthen Walls and Sign Structures
- Tunnels – Auto, Pedestrian and Industrial
- Buildings – Convention Centers, Airports and Parking Structures
- Renewables – Solar and Wind Farms
- Power – Transmission Lines, Generation, Battery Storage, Vessels
- Oil and Gas – Pipeline and Tanks
Bridge Inspection and Repair
Accurate and consistent safety inspection, load rating, structure inventory and appraisal and repair.
- In-depth Safety Inspections
- Routine inspections
- Fracture Critical Member inspections
- Load ratings (load factor, working stress design, or load and resistance factor)
- Structure Inventory & Appraisal (SI&A) coding updates
- Element level conditions and coding
- BMS2 rating
- Scour evaluation and remediation design
- Repair designs
- Underwater Inspection
Procurement and Construction
With a depth of resources across disciplines including engineering, inspection, document control, cost estimating, biddability and constructability, safety management and project and program management, our services help minimize schedule delays to provide cost-savings and reduce risk.
Owners Engineering Services
From project conception to completion and beyond TRC is driven by solutions that will achieve and surpass our clients’ needs and expectations. We can support any project as a partner, prime or sub-contractor during all stages of the asset lifecycle.
- General Engineering Consultant (GEC)
- Project Management
- Engineering Services
- Transportation Study
- Structural Design Capability
- Construction Engineering Services
- Public Outreach
TRC helps clients achieve their primary business purpose while maintaining compliance with regulations with our in-house Qualified SWPPP Developers and Practitioners and licensed Professional Engineers and Geologists.
- Preparation of Notices of Intent, SWMPs, WPCPs and REAPs
- Determination of project risk
- BMP compliance inspection
- Water sampling, analysis and testing
- Engineering system design and review
- Infrastructure evaluation and permit review
- Ad Hoc and Annual Reports
- Close Out Proceedings and Notices of Termination
Delivering results that matter.
No matter the market, you can count on TRC’s talented team to devise innovative answers to the issues that confront your business. We are committed to collaborating with our clients to design tangible solutions that provide real, quantifiable results and ongoing benefits.
Combined expertise. Critical solutions.
All levels of government face the pressure to maintain the safety and efficiency of critical civil infrastructure. Local, state and federal agencies rely on TRC’s multi-market expertise in transportation, environmental science and energy to find the cost-effective solutions.
- Civil Infrastructure
- Redevelopment and Revitalization
- Public Works
A focus on moving forward.
Rethinking and rebuilding our transportation infrastructure is one of the nation’s most pressing issues, and one that brings unprecedented cost. With trillions of dollars needed to repair and improve everything from rural streets to subway tunnels, the roadway to repair can seem unclear, TRC provides the vision to create a pathway for success.
- Bridges and Highway Structures
- Rail and Transit
- Roadways and Highways
- Ports and Harbors
For more than two decades TRC has provided a host of water infrastructure services including design, engineering, testing, permitting, analytics, construction management and inspection.
- Water and Utilities
- Waste Water
Clients count on TRC to deliver innovative construction management services for all types of development projects and the infrastructure that links them.
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.