TRC’s Austin office is part of a global firm of nearly 7,000 consulting, construction, engineering and management services professionals. Our engineers, consultants, scientists and digital experts have been trusted partners since the late 1960s, driving innovative solutions forward while adapting to complex regulatory changes.
TRC in Austin, Texas has specialists ready to support projects with advisory services like ESG & Sustainability Advisory and Transaction Advisory Services. Our team in Austin can also work on Environmental Permitting and Licensing, Air Quality issues and Environmental Health and Safety. See TRC’s full range of services here.
From our Austin, Texas office, we deliver on projects while managing risk and navigating regulatory challenges. Our services are environmentally focused and digitally powered to meet local needs effectively.
Learn More about the specific specialties of our Austin office:
Environmental Permitting and Licensing
TRC uses every resource at our disposal to create comprehensive environmental solutions for your project at every turn. We work with numerous experts, including biologists, environmental scientists and a vast array of other specialists, for environmental permits and licenses in our Austin, Texas, location. Our team has experience working on many projects, permitting thousands of miles of projects for different industries.
We have experience permitting projects for roadways, transmission lines, solar farms and power plants.
Our nationwide expertise helps us quickly and efficiently work through the permitting and licensing process. We can identify requirements, local environmental concerns, methods to prevent opposition and ways to speed up scheduling. This experience helps us navigate processes quickly, allowing projects to stay on schedule.
We offer state agency permitting and many other services to help our clients reach their goals, including:
- Studies and surveys encompassing the local environment, including wildlife populations, water quality, natural resources and wetlands
- Cultural resources, spanning from data recovery to local ethnic consults
- Air dispersion models and state air compliance and permitting
- Air pollution engineering for control and quality
We provide valuable information, resources and tools to our clients, ensuring their projects successful and sustainable.
ESG and Sustainability Advisory
More stakeholders are shifting their focus towards environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters, which is quickly changing the direction of conversation within board rooms. Expectations are also increasing as more consumers demand accountability and transparency from the businesses and companies they work with.
While more entities are concerned with ESG and sustainability disclosures, what that looks like will vary. The organization’s operations, industry and geography are carefully considered when determining what to manage, measure and disclose.
TRC’s ESG services in Austin, Texas, are aimed at supporting our client’s strategy and needs to facilitate greater success, credibility and access to capital. Our services include:
- Risk assessment and due diligence
- Strategy development, which includes assessments, reporting and verification
- Climate strategies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and create a framework for action
Our services assist clients with meeting ESG disclosure requirements, which aim to move the world toward a sustainable economy.
Transaction Advisory Services
TRC offers transaction advisory services (TAS) in Austin, Texas, to help local developers, investors, lenders, corporations and firms capitalize on risk. TAS utilizes the experience and skills of global experts and consulting professionals to perform due diligence and execute opportunities after acquisition.
Our experts compile complex information into simplified results, allowing numerous professionals to make critical transactional decisions confidently and in less time. TRC has over 30 years of experience assisting professionals from all sectors with transactional support, and we customize our services to meet our client’s needs. TAS services include:
- Risk assessment and due diligence
- Post-acquisition integration support
- Liability assessments and estimations
Our extensive network of experts with experience in many sectors provides and supports these services. Our experts utilize the appropriate tools to ensure our clients have the best budget-friendly resources while staying on top of project time schedules.
Air quality management is a common objective in many sectors and helps businesses, investors, corporations and all other industry leaders keep up with environmental requirements. Our air quality services in Austin, Texas, utilize the latest technology to drive results that help our clients accomplish their goals. Our presence nationwide allows us to bring expertise, experience and industry knowledge to the table for our clients in Austin. Some of our air quality management services include:
- Air quality consulting: We utilize innovative technology for our air quality consultation services, such as computer modeling, to help our clients create permit and compliance strategies and engineering solutions.
- Air measurement: We perform emissions testing and air monitoring services to meet our client’s air quality standards.
- Indoor air quality: We help our clients identify and solve indoor air quality issues with our extensive knowledge of the environment, pollutants and ventilation systems.
TRC can help clients with many different types of air quality projects, ensuring they meet industry standards. Our team of experts works with clients individually to curate a plan that helps them achieve their goals.
Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management
TRC’s EHS management services in Austin, Texas, aim to help our clients manage their risk and create more business value. Our services also look for opportunities for improvement. We incorporate energy, environmental and corporate strategies to help our clients develop a deeper understanding of their systems and operations to make more informed decisions.
Our EHS services are integrated and include:
- Training programs
- Auditing programs
- Staff augmentation support
- Air and water quality testing
- Hygiene assessment and control
- Construction and contractor safety
- Pollution and waste prevention or minimization
We aim to help different sectors achieve their environmental, health and safety goals. Our team members have the expertise and experience to keep our client’s staff safe and healthy while protecting the environment. We provide our clients with the framework to effectively tackle EHS problems with innovative solutions.
TRC is a global firm providing environmentally focused and digitally powered solutions that address local needs.
Our nearly 7,000 consulting, construction, engineering and management services professionals serve a broad range of public and private clients, guiding complex projects from conception to completion to help solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
TRC also specializes in:
- Advanced Energy Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Environmental, Health and Safety Management
- ESG and Sustainability Advisory Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Power and Utilities Solutions
- Regulatory and Environmental Compliance
- Renewable Energy Development
Primary Office Address
505 East Huntland Drive
Austin, TX 78752
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.