TRC Madison is a center of excellence for geo-environmental engineering and environmental investigation and remediation, including “legacy” sites with complex technical and legal histories, impacted sediments, or emerging contaminants such as per- and poly-fluoroalkyl (PFAS) compounds.
We offer the following services:
- Real estate due diligence
- Renewable energy projects
- Environmental health and safety (EHS) compliance and auditing
- Agency communications
- Air permitting and dispersion modeling
- Geotechnical and solid waste engineering
- Site civil engineering
- Construction engineering
- Capital and infrastructure projects
- Computer-aided design and drafting (CADD)
- Geographic information system (GIS) services
Our more than 6,000 consulting, construction, engineering and management services professionals serve a broad range of public and private clients, guiding complex projects from conception to completion to help solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
TRC also specializes in:
Primary Office Address
999 Fourier Drive
Madison, WI 53717
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.