TRC’s Irvine office operates as part of the global TRC team with nearly 7,000 consulting, construction, engineering and management services professionals. The Irvine office specializes in remediation, site assessment and project planning to help our clients navigate and solve the toughest challenges.
For over 50 years, TRC has set the bar for the industry, leveraging new technology and scientific breakthroughs to deliver effective solutions. TRC’s RE POWER® Program has over 40 successful products over 20 years. Our Air Quality team includes the nation’s premier Clean Air Act Experts. Our experts also consult in Environmental Permitting and Licensing, ESG & Sustainability and Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management. See TRC’s full range of services here.
From the Irvine office, we deliver sustainable solutions and lead the way. See some of our projects here.
Learn more about TRC’s services at our Irvine office below.
TRC’s RE POWER® program helps power plants manage the transition of end of life fossil fuel plants using safe and economic decommissioning and asset recovery to optimize ROI. We can help repurpose the property to help improve the local community.
We utilize an integrated approach to optimize our client’s property’s value while minimizing costs and reducing risks. We’ll guide each of our clients through the complete transformation, which includes three phases:
- Phase 1: We start with plant transitioning to plan for the strategic use of the property and electrical infrastructure for the end of the fossil fuel power plant’s life. We’ll also begin preparing for decommissioning, asset recovery and pre-demolition, creating safety plans, seeking out permits and making other necessary plans with stakeholders and regulatory agencies.
- Phase 2: Decommissioning starts in the second phase, which includes demolition, elimination of hazardous materials and planning for redevelopment.
- Phase 3: Repurposing and reusing start in this phase, allowing full use of the site to benefit the community and selling the asset for commercial purposes.
We can also guide our clients through repurposing the property, whether they want to start now or in the future. RE POWER® from TRC can help create ideal redevelopment, retrofit or retirement solutions.
Environmental Permitting and Licensing
TRC’s Environmental Licenses and Permits services in Irvine, CA, help clients find environmental solutions throughout all points of the project’s life. We utilize our large team of multimedia air and land permitting experts to help our clients site and license their projects. We can help permit and license projects across jurisdictions where multiple licensing agencies are involved or single sites.
We have experience across the country, enabling us to quickly identify the necessary permitting requirements, environmental concerns and opportunities for scheduling. Our expertise can help our clients complete essential licensing requirements, navigate the review processes and stay on track with their project’s schedule.
We offer various environmental and licensing services, including:
- Federal and State Agency Permitting
- Studies on the environment in the area, such as available natural resources, wildlife and water quality
- Cultural studies and historical landmarks or architecture identification
- Air pollution control
Our experts can help our clients move their projects into construction as soon as possible, providing the strategic insight and thinking to help them obtain the proper permits and licensure.
In recent years, there has been more of a demand for accountability and transparency, which accounts for the growth in environmental, social and governance (ESG) projects. However, there is plenty of variance on what should be managed, measured and included in disclosures, which depend on the specific sector, operations and geographies of the asset.
TRC offers to help our clients keep up with rising concerns regarding climate change, diversity and inclusion, environmental justice and biodiversity loss.
The goal of increasing disclosure guidelines and focusing on human and social capital issues is to create a circular and decarbonized economy. TRC’s customized advisory services include:
- Greenhouse gas mitigation and strategies to reduce climate impact
- Strategy development, which includes assessments, benchmarking and reporting
- ESG risk screenings and due diligence.
Our strategies help our clients balance different ESG objectives to help them communicate results effectively to meet demands.
Air quality management is essential for numerous sectors, especially as environmental concerns and new regulations increase. TRC offers air quality services in Irvine, CA, to help our clients meet their air quality goals. We bring a balance of industry knowledge, experience and expertise to help improve our client’s projects.
Our air quality management services include:
- Air Quality Consulting: We can help consult on large, complex projects to help our clients comply with ever-changing regulations that allow the country to find a balance between the economy and the environment. Our team considers all these regulations and changes to develop an effective air quality strategy for our clients. We utilize engineering solutions and innovative computer modeling to help develop these strategies for various industries. Our expertise can help our clients stay on track with their project schedules while following permitting and compliance regulations.
- Air Measurement: TRC helps clients with emissions testing and air quality monitoring by utilizing the best technology that helps meet project needs. We can help solve air pollution measurement, compliance and permit application challenges.
- Indoor Air Quality: Our subject matter experts deeply understand indoor pollutants and ventilation systems, helping clients resolve their indoor air quality concerns. We utilize real-time air monitoring technology, inspections and traditional air sampling techniques to help clients meet their indoor air quality project needs.
Environmental, Health and Safety Management
TRC’s Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Management services help clients manage their risks and create business value by continuously looking for opportunities for growth and improvement, while integrating different EHS strategies to improve decision-making regarding operations, systems and compliance.
Our experts integrate seamlessly with your internal environmental and safety departments, bringing environmental compliance expertise, process engineering knowledge and construction project management capabilities to your projects or business. Our subject-matter experts specialize in the full spectrum of health and safety compliance programs and management.
We maintain the technical expertise and in-depth regulatory knowledge required to tackle the ever-changing EHS landscape. We’re also a proud part of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) National EHS Advisory Council.
Whether our clients are new companies in the initial stage of development or existing companies that have been around for years, TRC’s EHS management services can help find solutions to even the most complex issues. We have been tackling EHS challenges and working with various industries for over 50 years, so we have plenty of expertise to help our clients navigate their environmental, health and safety concerns.
All TRC Services
TRC’s Irvine office offers the following services:
- Remedial design
- Remedial system installation
- Remedial system O&M
- Air permitting
- Project execution planning
- Pre-construction management
- Construction management/oversight
- Field team management
TRC is a global firm providing environmentally focused and digitally powered solutions that address local needs.
Our more than 7,000 consulting, construction, engineering and management services professionals serve a broad range of public and private clients, guiding complex projects from conception to completion to help solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
TRC also specializes in:
Primary Office Address
6 Executive Circle
Irvine, CA 92614
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.