TRC’s Rhinelander, WI office offers extensive design and non-design services, including:
- New underground electric systems and services
- New gas systems and services
- Replacing aging underground electric and gas systems and services
- Joint use / make ready engineering and data collection
- Device replacement for existing overhead electric systems
- Coordinating utility locates and property surveys for proposed utility work
- Contacting utility customers in person, by phone, and by email regarding utility design work and related documents customers are responsible for
- Completing and filing permits for utility projects, and coordinating permitting with different municipalities
Our more than 6,000 consulting, construction, engineering and management services professionals serve a broad range of public and private clients, guiding complex projects from conception to completion to help solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
TRC also specializes in:
Primary Office Address
310 North Brown Street
Rhinelander, WI 54501
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.