Grand Rapids, Michigan
TRC’s Grand Rapids office offers the following environmental services:
- Vapor intrusion investigation and mitigation
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) investigation and mitigation
- Environmental health and safety (EHS) compliance and auditing
- Phase I and Phase II Assessments
- Spill prevention, control, and countermeasures planning and compliance
- Air permitting and compliance
- Industrial Hygiene (asbestos, lead, mold, indoor air quality)
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Remedial system design, implementation, operation, monitoring, and management
TRC’s Grand Rapids office offers the following engineering services:
- Renewable energy project siting, permitting, and construction support
- Utility Engineering Consulting
- Power Distribution Engineering
- Utility Pole Remediation
- Industrial wastewater and stormwater engineering, permitting, and compliance
TRC is a global firm providing environmentally focused and digitally powered solutions that address local needs.
Our more than 6,000 consulting, construction, engineering and management services professionals serve a broad range of public and private clients, guiding complex projects from conception to completion to help solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
TRC also specializes in:
Primary Office Address
4300 Cascade Rd. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.