Ann Arbor, Michigan
TRC’s Ann Arbor office offers services involving environmental consulting, engineering, and construction management. This office offers the following services:
- Real estate and transactional due diligence
- Renewable energy project siting, permitting, and construction support
- Environmental health and safety (EHS) compliance and auditing
- Phase I and Phase II Assessments
- Data management systems
- Agency communications
- Vapor intrusion investigation and mitigation
- Remedial system design, implementation, operation, monitoring, and management
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) investigation and mitigation
- Solid waste engineering, monitoring, and compliance
- Industrial wastewater and stormwater engineering, permitting, and compliance
- Spill prevention, control, and countermeasures planning and compliance
- Air permitting and compliance
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know compliance
- Construction engineering and management
- Coal combustion residual (CCR) regulatory compliance
- Computer-aided design and drafting (CADD)
TRC is a global firm providing environmentally focused and digitally powered solutions that address local needs.
Our nearly 6,000 consulting, construction, engineering and management services professionals serve a broad range of public and private clients, guiding complex projects from conception to completion to help solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
TRC also specializes in:
Primary Office Address
1540 Eisenhower Place
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Looking for effective solutions to your problems?
Turn to the experts at TRC.