Feb 09, 2021
Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) auditing continues to be an essential component of corporate governance programs and is a key vehicle for assuring compliance and identifying and mitigating EHS risk. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced corporations to re-think the approach to EHS auditing in order to maintain effective corporate governance.
Join us for a discussion about the many challenges companies face balancing the risks associated with minimizing COVID-19 exposure while maintaining compliance with EHS requirements and meeting the expectations of stakeholders. We will discuss our lessons learned from conducting remote and hybrid audits during the pandemic, the advantages and disadvantages of these approaches and what we’ve found to be some of the keys to success.
This webinar is intended to serve as an open forum to share best practices, gain insights and ask questions among peers.
Topics will include:
– The importance of auditing to corporate governance programs
– The effects of the pandemic on traditional auditing
– Creative solutions for conducting remote and hybrid audits
– Success factors to address the challenges of remote and hybrid audits
– Designing remote and hybrid audit programs for your organization